Wednesday, April 05, 2006

OFF TO NAMIBIA

Well, it has finally arrived, my first time outside Angola since I arrived here last year. We are about to head off to Namibia with another couple from the school, having hired two 4x4 trucks with tents you set-up on the roof (to avoid being trodden on by elephants I assume) .

We shall be back in the second half of April sometime...... and I shall then post an account of what I hope will be a very exciting and enjoyable trip.

We intend to visit the extreme northeast of Namibia and then drive around in (on?) the Skeleton Coast, a place I have wanted to get to for years. A dream coming true.

So, watch this place for the account of Tony and Lotty being The Great White Explorers in Namibia.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another wonderful account and most entertainingly written. I will share it with my pupils.

I'll email you shortly. I will be going to a rural school in the Eastern Cape apparently but won't have the details until June.

Have you some pupils who would like to enter into email correspondence? I don't know how successful it will be but it could be worth a try.

Love Sue

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderfull country

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i live in jamaica!!!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's snowing!!!

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi im ding-dong-lee's and si-song- lee's brother is it fun in angola?? It is boring in china

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i could see all the things that you have seen it must be so cool
bye lol

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i could see all the things that you have seen it must be so cool
bye lol

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home